Brutos

EKSA Saeby

Hey everyone!

I have just bought and installed EKSA Saeby scenery in P3Dv4.5. Unfortunetly I have some kind of elevation problem at the airfield. Part of the parking place and the runway is at the lower ground level than the rest of the scenery.

A the beginning I thought that it might be a problem with mesh files. I have tested both FS GLOBAL . Unfortunately problem still appears.

Anyone have an idea how to solve this?
John
Site Admin

Re: EKSA Saeby

Hello. SimNord Saeby Airfield has not been tested with FS Global, so I cannot say if it is compatible with this add-on. Could you please try moving SimNord Saeby Airfield up above FS Global in Settings > Scenery Library? Alternatively, could you try temporarily deactivating FS Global and see if that fixes the problem?
John
SimNord
Brutos

EKSA Saeby

I have deactivating FS Global and setting the Airport over FS Global the Walls remain! Someone an Idea. Thanks for help.
John
Site Admin

Hi Could you please try and delete these four files from the Saeby Scenery folder, usually located here:

C:\Program Files\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimNord\Danish Airfields X\Saeby\Scenery

EKSA_ADEX_VD.bgl
EKSA_ADEX_VD_CVX.bgl
EKSA_ADEX_VD_CVX_P3DV5.bgl
EKSA_ADEX_VD_P3DV5.bgl

Then download the zip file that is attached to this post, unzip it to a temporary folder and then copy/paste the two .bgl files to your Saeby Scenery folder.
Attachments
simnord_P3DV4_eksa_mesh_fix.zip
(1.41 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
John
SimNord
Brutos

Thanks for the help now everything is o.k.
John
Site Admin

I am glad to hear that. Sorry about this issue! I will update the scenery in the coming days. You do not need the update, but if you want to install it at some point, you will need to first uninstall Saeby and delete the Saeby folder before you install the updated version. Have a nice weekend!
John
SimNord

Return to “SimNord Danish Airfields”