EKRN FS2020

Så fik jeg installeret EKRN til FS2020.
Det er bare super flot.
Gode frames.
Hel klart min base Airport.
John
Site Admin

Re: EKRN FS2020

Skønt at høre, Steen. Jeg er glad for, at du synes om sceneryet. God fornøjelse!
John
SimNord
kebi14

Hej

Installeret og OK.
Glæder mig til at bruge den.

God weekend
Knud
John
Site Admin

kebi14 wrote: 27 Mar 2021, 13:24 Hej

Installeret og OK.
Glæder mig til at bruge den.

God weekend
Knud
Det lyder godt, Knud. Tak for dit køb, håber du får stor fornøjeselse af sceneryet. God weekend!
John
SimNord
shasta62

I own all your sceneries for P3D and for MSFS. Just purchased Bornholm (unfortunately only available via marketplace and not simmarket as all the others) and find the harbor area a bit disappointing. Is it planned to have an update with the harbor a bit more detailed? It´s in the approach path of runway 11 and looks a bit dull. An update would be nice for this nice airport scenery.

Cheers
Christian
John
Site Admin

shasta62 wrote: 29 Mar 2021, 15:12 I own all your sceneries for P3D and for MSFS. Just purchased Bornholm (unfortunately only available via marketplace and not simmarket as all the others) and find the harbor area a bit disappointing. Is it planned to have an update with the harbor a bit more detailed? It´s in the approach path of runway 11 and looks a bit dull. An update would be nice for this nice airport scenery.

Cheers
Christian
Hello Christian
Yes, I am working on an update package with models of landmark buildings outside the airport area, it will also include updated versions of existing models at the harbor, as well as new models in the area. What do you think of the airport itself?
John
SimNord
shasta62

I really like the airport - like all you did! I‘m often at Danish airfields in real life, since I live in northern Germany and have my own airplane (Grumman AA5A) and like to fly to Endelave, Samso and other small airfields. Bornholm is on my list in real life and hence going there in P3D and especially MSFS is a good preparation 😀. Hope Endelave and Samso are next. And maybe Stauning one day...

Return to “EKRN Bornholm Airport”