Er!k

[MSFS] ILS runway 27?

Hello John, just got Billund for MSFS and it looks great. Did a nice take-off from runway 27, flying accross the LEGO house added in World Update 5 :D

One question; I am using the A320neo and selected 110.70 as ILS frequency for runway 27, but it was not picked up. Is this the correct frequency?
Er!k

Re: [MSFS] ILS runway 27?

Disregard, ILS is working for the scenery, although you have to manually put in the frequency in the NVA/RAD page. With standard scenery (and some payware as well) it is automatically populated.

Is it something that can be updated in a future version of the scenery?
John
Site Admin

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. I did not add ILS to my EKBI package since it is my understanding that it is not necessary to do so if the stock ILS frequency is correct. And that is the case at EKBI. I have not tested the scenario you describe (I usually just test ILS by manually putting the frequency in a stock Cessna 172), but if adding ILS to the package can solve the issue that you describe, I will certainly do that.
John
SimNord
Er!k

Hi John, thanks for the feedback. Was an issue with the FLyByWire A320. It is now working, so no need to change the scenery ;)

Return to “EKBI Billund Airport”