mburkhard

Landing-T at Sindal

Dear Simnord,

While overall Sindal is of very good quality, I'm quite disappointed to see some issues that make it appear a rather minimalistic effort.

Worst of all, the Landing-T in the signal square is a static object and does not change landing direction with wind.
To be honest that is not something I expect to see in a payware add-on airport in 2023.

Many competing developers can do wind-influenced landing-Ts, so I really hope you could do an update and add this to Sindal?
And if you don't want to do this, then please at least be so kind and remove the landing-T all together. It's pretty easy to pretend that it's not in use. But for it to sometimes show the wrong landing direction, that IS highly unrealistic.
So if you don't do it dynamic, please at least take the time to remove it.

Also, someone with your modelling talents should be able to model the localiser antenna in 3D? It was disappointing to see that this is present as a flat blurry item on the aerial imagery only. It doesn't even have to be the real shape and colour, just use any library object LOC antenna you can find and place it there, all is better than overflying a flat and blurry version.

Thanks!
Markus
John
Site Admin

Re: Landing-T at Sindal

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. I will try to improve EKSN Sindal in relation to the things you mention in an update to the product.
John
SimNord

Return to “SimNord Danish Airfields”