John
Site Admin

Re: z-fighting issue with lights in P3D V3.4

Hi, Thank you for the video. I am investigating the issue i P3D with the flickering street lights. The issue seem to be caused by a light effect-file not working as expected in the P3D version. I am working on a solution and hopefully I can have a hotfix or an update ready soon.
John
SimNord
Martin_Starski

I have the similar problem in my P3D v3.4 (with last hotfix).

I'm not sure if it relates to the the same lighting problem, but standing on the threshold of rwy 27 I see a significant fps difference between day and night. When all scenery / airport lights are on, I have about 10 fps less than during a daylight. Unfortunately in such situation my fps are much worser than in EKCH by FlyTampa :(

Furthermore during a day with rather bad visibility I was able to see the runway lights, but they were only visible in a distance more or less from the middle of the runway. If it's necessary, I can put the screenshot here.
Jlund

"furthermore during a day with rather bad visibility I was able to see the runway lights, but they were only visible in a distance more or less from the middle of the runway."

That's why there's an option in the configurator to choose "defaut" lights in daylight with bad visibility.

Return to “EKBI Billund Airport”