John
Site Admin

Re: Sonderborg X update

Hej Dan

Tak for opdateringen. Godt at høre, at du nu kan bruge Sonderborg (og dine andre add-on sceneries) sammen med dine PMDG-fly. Det er ikke helt i overensstemmelse med LM's anbefalinger, men mine sceneries bliver installeret i P3D-hovedmappen og de skal aktiveres på den "gammeldags" måde. Nu kan jeg forstå, at det faktisk er en fordel :D
John
SimNord
alehead

Late to the party John, but I thought I would stop by and thank you for updating Sonderborg to work with FTX GEN. For some reason, simmarket did not inform me of the update. I had the 1.6 update in my mailbox, but I received no announcement for 1.7. No worries, I just picked it up now and it looks great!

Thanks again. As I said, I would have paid for an upgrade. All the more impressed to see that the upgrade was free of charge to current owners.

A beer on me for you :)

A
John
Site Admin

alehead wrote:Late to the party John, but I thought I would stop by and thank you for updating Sonderborg to work with FTX GEN. For some reason, simmarket did not inform me of the update. I had the 1.6 update in my mailbox, but I received no announcement for 1.7. No worries, I just picked it up now and it looks great!

Thanks again. As I said, I would have paid for an upgrade. All the more impressed to see that the upgrade was free of charge to current owners.

A beer on me for you :)

A

No problem. Thanks for your kind words. I am not sure why you didn't get the notification from simMarket. But I am glad that you found the update :) Happy flying from Sonderborg :D
John
SimNord

Return to “EKSB Sonderborg Airport”