John
Site Admin

Herning updated to version 1.3

Danish Airfields X - Herning has been updated to v.1.3. The update is only relevant for P3D users.

New in version 1.3:
Fixed an issue with flickering apron lights in P3D.

Installation:

If you have installed a previous version of Danish Airfields X - Herning, please follow this procedure to install v.1.3:

1. In P3D, delete "Herning" from the list in Settings > Scenery Library
2. Close P3D
3. Uninstall Danish Airfields X - Herning by using Windows add/remove programs or by choosing the uninstall option from your start menu under Vidan Design
4. Delete the "Herning" folder located in your Vidan Design > Danish Airfields X folder in your main sim directory (if the folder is still present)
5. Install version 1.3
6. Add the scenery to the Scenery Library manually (please see the manual for more information)
John
SimNord
lorketomi

Re: Herning updated to version 1.3

Hi John,

I've bought the scenery at Simmarket a few years ago. Now I'm trying to download the newest version from them, but there are two different exe files listed, and I am not sure which is the new one.
One file is dax_herning.exe (225.32MB) and the other one is vidan-dax_herning.zip (223.63MB).
So could you please help me to figure out what is name of the current 1.3 file?

Thank you in advance

Tamas
John
Site Admin

Hi. You will need the .zip-version. But the file size should be 225 MB (236.789.649 byte). Try downloading both and run the installer. If the opening screen shows v.1.3, you got the correct one :-)
John
SimNord
lorketomi

Thank you John, I will try it.

Tamas
lorketomi

Hello again John,

I have recently updated my sim to the latest P3D version. I installed most of my Vidan sceneries without any problems, all of them are the current version.
Then I tried to install Herning and Randers from freshly downloaded files from Simmarket (I have purchased them years ago) and they are both outdated versions.
dax_herning.exe is 1.1 version, and dax_randers.exe is 1.2. Both offers P3D V3 but no V4.
So my question is how can I get the newest 1.3 version for both? Could you update those files on Simmarket, or is there a way to donwload them from your store?

By the way for some reasons I always fly in Denmark with a big-big smile on my face...

Thank you in advance,
Tamas
John
Site Admin

Hi

Thanks. I have just checked, and Herning and Randers are both v. 1.3 at simMarket. I have updated your orders from 2012 and 2014, please log into your account at simMarket and download the files again :-)
John
SimNord
lorketomi

Thank you for your first class support!
I have just downloaded the new files from Simmarket and both are 1.3. Herning installation went fine.
But strangely enough, for Randers I did not get a registration code back in 2014, and the old exe file didn't need it . For the new 1.3 version reg. code is required for the installation.
How can I get a code?

Tamas
lorketomi

Oh sorry John, I've just checked my e-mail from Simmarket, and all the details including a new registration code are there.

Thank you again for the great support!
I will fly in Denmark with an even bigger smile on my face. :D

Regards,
Tamas

Return to “SimNord Danish Airfields”