Er!k

[P3D v4.1] Photo ground not entirely matching?

Hello VD,

I just moved to the winter season in my sim and enabled snow cover. Now when slewing around the airport the photo ground shows a line, and it looks like it is not entirely matching:

Is this something that can be fixed?

Many thanks!

Erik
John
Site Admin

Re: [P3D v4.1] Photo ground not entirely matching?

Hello

Yes, I am aware of this issue. The snow cover is one big polygon, split in 9 segments (if I remember correct) and it is using 9 different textures, two of these textures does not match up perfectly. I will see if I can fix it and include the fix in the next update. Are you seeing this issue when using the scenery "normally", on approach, taxiing around in the airport?
John
SimNord
Jlund

Any info of what will be in the next update (notice I didn't ask When:-) )?
Er!k

John wrote:Hello

Yes, I am aware of this issue. The snow cover is one big polygon, split in 9 segments (if I remember correct) and it is using 9 different textures, two of these textures does not match up perfectly. I will see if I can fix it and include the fix in the next update. Are you seeing this issue when using the scenery "normally", on approach, taxiing around in the airport?
Hi John, thanks for the reply. I indeed noticed the issue when taxiing around the airport. When I moved to the above view I saw the line running accross the airport. Thanks for looking into this! For now I have disabled snow cover.

Return to “EKBI Billund Airport”