Jørgen

Records of purchase

Hi John,

I am writing this in English, as this could be of interest to non-danish speaking customers.

Do you have a way of telling from which retailer (including yourself) one has bought your payware sceneries?

I believe that I have the original versions of most of your sceneries, and am wondering that now I am going to get the P3D versions of what I have, I should also reinstall the FSX versions i n case there are updates to these.

Thanks in advance -

Jørgen
Jørgen

Re: Records of purchase

I believe I have bought some from yourself, and then also from FS Pilot Shop and from Simmarket - mostly from Simmarket, I think........

Jørgen
John
Site Admin

If you don't have your order confirmation E-mails, hopefully you have your registration keys? Just send them to me in an E-mail or PM, and I will check where you purchased the scenery.
John
SimNord
Jørgen

Hi John,

I have cleared up some of this, I found the sceneries I purchased at Simmarket.

However, 2 problems are outstanding with these: the Herning version at Simmarket did not have an option to install under P3D v.4, and the Randers one did not have a serial number.

What can I do about this?

Jørgen
Jørgen

Ups.... glemte at skrive at jeg købte Randers fra Simmarket den 5. September 2014.

Jørgen
Jørgen

I can also see that I bought Billund from the Vidan store, and I will need to re-order that. Should I just buy it again and then email you for a refund?

Thanks -

Jørgen
John
Site Admin

Hej Jørgen

Hvis du købt Billund X fra min egen shop, skal du bare logge ind på din konto og downloade den seneste version. Du skal naturligvis ikke købe den igen.
John
SimNord
Jørgen

Hi John,

Billund has been taken care of. For Randers and Herning, should I contact Simmarket and explain the situation to them?

Thanks -

Jørgen
John
Site Admin

Can you please check if you have received an email from simMarket about the Randers update? You should be able to purchase the scenery again free of charge and receive a registration code, if not, please let me know, then you can get it via my own shop free of charge, just send me your order number or other purchase ID. I regards to Herning, you can just log into your account at simMarket and download the latest version.
John
SimNord

Return to “General discussion”